Do you want your body to look and perform like a high-performance supercar similar to Ferrari or Aston Martin?
Yes, of course! Then start putting fuel into your body like you would a car. Choose foods that heal and energize your body. Follow the 31.5 CrazyFIT Meal guide for what to eat at every single meal through the quality and quantity of VPF+C (vegetables, protein, fats and occasional carbs). Here are just a few recommendations on the best foods for each group.
31.5 Meal Guide
- 3 fistful of vegetables: Choose from broccoli, kale, spinach, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts.
- 1 fistful of protein: Wild caught salmon, tofu, free-range brown eggs, tempeh, chicken/turkey breast (all organic & non-GMO if possible).
- 0.5 fistful of fats: avocado, pumpkin seeds, hemp seeds, walnuts, almonds.
- 0.5 fistful of carbs: wild colored rice, quinoa, sweet potato, black beans, fruits such as berries, kiwi. *best eaten last either 1st meal or post-workout.
- Drink your body weight in ounces of water daily. Be prepared to urinate every 30 minutes. Drink a glass of water as soon as you awaken and before-during-after meals.