Over 100+ Women
Who are shattering the glass ceiling one stiletto at a time!
On Saturday, August 10th L.A. STYLE Media presented its first annual “L.A. STYLE Women In Power Brunch & Panel” at the Greystone Mansion in Beverly Hills. Over 200 guests attended to commemorate L.A. STYLE Magazine’s release of the “Women in Power” issue. The issue celebrates 5 female powerhouses on the cover and over 100 trailblazers within.
Guests experienced thought-provoking discussions by celebrity panelists who share their secrets to success. The panel line-up included:
- Lili Bosse, Beverly Hills Councilwoman and 2x Mayor (Cover Star)
- Massy Arias, Celebrity Trainer & Health Coach +Tru Supplements Co-Founder (Cover Star)
- Robin Antin, Pussycat Doll Founder & Playground LA Owner
- Donelle Dadigan, President and Founder of the Hollywood Museum in the Historic Max Factor Bldg; Vice-Chair of the California Film Commission; Chair of the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Chair of the Hollywood Historic Trust that controls the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Victoria Toplansky, Weed Cellars CMO
- Forbes Riley, Celebrity TV Host, Author and SpinGym CEO (Keynote Speaker & Panelist)
- Mayor Katrina Foley of Costa Mesa (Keynote Speaker)
- Electric Violinist Esther Anaya (Live Entertainment)
- Grammy-Nominated Singer & Songwriter Linda “Peaches” Tavani (Live Entertainment)
The purpose of this “Women In Power” initiative was to raise awareness and donations for the Downtown Women’s Center (DWC). Founded in 1978, it was the first permanent supportive housing provided for women in the U.S. In conjunction with the art auction by Edwards-Lowell Art Gallery and donations from our generous members, particularly Stephen & Linda Tavani, we garnered support for the DWC! As well as a donation of medical and nutrition services by Dr. Levi Harrison, Orthopedic Surgeon! If you still want to participate in helping this organization email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SPECIAL THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Downtown Film Festival
Trai Beverly Hills (Set Stage Design), Novela Designs, The Barton 8, Strategic Legacy Realty, and Mountain Valley Water Los Angeles.
The delicious brunch was sponsored by the talented Chef Danielle Duran Zecca of Eat Your Heart Out Catering***
Clear Mind Treatment, Tru Supplements, SpinGym, Financial Legacy Management Group, Unique Modern Sign, D’Vash Organics, Walk This Way Movement and F&E Shipping Services.